Send an email to the editors by in filling in the form below.
If you'd like to write for SA Coaching News, there are a couple of things you need to know:
- We prefer original articles or material for our columns that have not already been published elsewhere; If you have material previously published, please ensure that you have the necessary permission.
- We will also accept articles on almost any topic worth publishing based on the value of their content for the coaching industry in South Africa;
- Submitting an article does not guarantee its publication in the magazine, but we may request your permission to publish it on our website in the free resources section, in other media, or opt to hold it for publication in a future issue;
- Quotes from articles submitted may be used on SA Coaching News' social media platforms;
- We reserve the right to edit, revise or reject an article, even after acceptance for publication;
- We will, however, let you know within 10 working days, what we would like to do with your article;
- We do not commission or pay for articles, and publication does not infer in any way that the author will receive a fee or any other form of compensation for the use of article in any way whatsoever;
- Authors may, however, submit an advert for publication, free of charge, if the article is published in the magazine; Adverts may be for anything about coaching or strongly related to coaching. We reserve the right to reject adverts not suitable for our target market.
- Original copyright remains with the author.